- First dental visit and Appointment Schedule
-Analysing the child
-Radiographic Diagnosis VS Clinical Intervention
-Length of the appointment
- Restorative Material of choice with respect to cavity
- Different kinds of Crowns in Paediatric Dentistry
- Schedule for Fluoride application and its promises
- Cooperative and potentially cooperative children and how to manage them
- Space Maintainers based on their chronological and Dental Age
- Different kinds of appliances in the Paediatric Dentistry.
- Behaviour management- How to manage a new child patient/manage a child with negative or bad dental exposure earlier
- Patient will be allotted to each candidate.